- You are a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
- You assume all the obligations here arranged.
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- If you do not understand or have doubts about this document before hiring, you will consult HIREFLIX in writing to resolve them.
1. The parties
The service provider is HIREFLIX, S.L. (hereinafter, "HIREFLIX"), with CIF B-67189183 and address in Rb. Catalunya, 125, P.3, Pta.2, 08008 - Barcelona, mercantile company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 46365, Sheet 95, Page B-517676.
- Candidate: The natural person who contracts with HIREFLIX and uses the Services.
- Services: online video interview activity provided by HIREFLIX and contracted by the User.
- Service Provider: HIREFLIX is the legal entity that provides or performs the Services.
- User: who poses the questions through HIREFLIX Services in order to carry out the Candidate's interview.
4. Requirements for the contracting and use of the Services
The requirements to be able to contract a Service are:
- To have the legal capacity to contract.
- In order to be able to contract a Service it will be necessary to have a device with Internet access. Such access to the Internet may generate a consumption of connection data and may entail an expense for the Candidate who is solely responsible for such consumption. The Candidate understands that if the device from which he wishes to contract a Service does not have a connection, he will not be able to make use of the Services.
The Candidate must use the Services for his/her own use and must be registered and have an account with HIREFLIX in order to use the Services.
The Candidate is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account details and password and for restricting access to his/her Internet access device. The Candidate is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data of any third parties with whom he or she comes into contact through the use of the Services. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Candidate is solely responsible for maintaining under his or her control account access data and understands and agrees that all transactions made with his or her username and password are binding.
6. Process of contracting the Services
The contracting process will be carried out in Spanish or English. The steps will be the following ones for the contracting of the Services:
- Click on "Start Interview" on an interview page.
7. Price and payment methods
The use of Hireflix services is free for Candidates.
8. Limitation of liability. Exclusion of warranties.
8.1. Content of the Services
The Services offered by HIREFLIX are intended for explicit and specific uses and purposes. HIREFLIX will not be held responsible in the event that the Candidate's expectations of the Services are frustrated, and other uses or purposes have been attributed which have not been fulfilled by the end of the Services.
8.2. Devices and browsers
HIREFLIX is not responsible for the possible damages that could be produced by the fact of using devices with defective access to Internet or versions of navigators not updated, or as a consequence of the malfunction of the device or navigator.
9. Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property rights over the website, its contents (including but not limited to texts, documents, photographs, graphics, images, icons and their design) are the property of HIREFLIX, and none of the intellectual or industrial property rights existing over them may be understood to have been assigned to the Candidate.
When technically possible, in the event that the Candidate facilitates any type of opinion, assessment or content through the Service, he declares to be the holder of the rights over these contents or to have the necessary authorisation or licence from their owner and expressly states that he does not infringe the rights of any third party. The Candidate assigns free of charge to HIREFLIX the rights of public communication, reproduction, distribution and transformation for use in HIREFLIX.
The interview conducted by the Candidate through the HIREFLIX Services shall be assigned to the User. The Candidate also agrees that HIREFLIX may retain a copy of the first videoconference interview conducted by HIREFLIX for the User, also that HIREFLIX holds the rights of image, public communication, reproduction, distribution and transformation over such copy for the global territory and for the maximum term of protection provided by applicable intellectual property law.
10. Data protection
11. Nullity or Ineffectiveness
12. Applicable Legislation and Competent Jurisdiction